Warm Capri Salad
2 Beef Tomatoes
125g Mozzarella cheese
12 Pitted black olives (optional)
8 Fresh basil leaves
1tbsp Balsamic vinegar
1Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and pepper
1. Using a sharp knife, slice the tomatoes into thin slices.
2. Drain the mozzarella and cut into slices
3. Slice the olives and rinse if brined.
4. Season the tomatoes.
5. Layer the tomatoes, mozzarella and basil leaves and olives, if using, into a stack. Finish with a layer of cheese.
6. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and olice oil.
7. Place under a hot grill until the top layer of cheese has melted